All-Out Attack is an Uncommon Card for the Silent which deals damage to all enemy once, then discard a random card in your hand. If there is no card in your hand, All-Out Attack will simply deal damage.
Strategy EditAll-Out Attack offers a strong, upfront AoE damage. It has higher burst of damage than Dagger Spray, upgraded or otherwise. It scales with Strength worse than the latter, given that All-Out Attack hit only once. However, due to the same reason, it is less punishing to use against enemy with Thorns.
With its discard being random in nature, it is highly preferable to use all the other high-impact cards before using this card as a sort of 'closer' cards to make it less likely to discard a card that you actually want to play.
- Tactician and Reflex grant benefits when discarded, although you need to plan your use of card carefully to have All-Out Attack more likely to discard said cards.
- Tough Bandages and Tingsha have a synergy with discarding, granting free Block and damage respectively.
- This card is stronger in Act 1, where enemies have low health.
- It can still perform moderately well in Act 2, being a cheap burst of AoE damage.
- The card's artwork, a cloud with fists popping out suggesting rapid beatings, is a reference to the move of the same name from Persona series.
- Patch V1.1: The Dealer
- All-Out Attack, Madness, and Reboot cards no longer affect Card Rewards when used (rng issue).
- Weekly Patch 45: Impatience
- All Out Attack card's discards now utilize seeds.
- Weekly Patch 17: Patched in the Face
- All Out Attack card rework + buff. Now discards 1 card at random rather than card draw reduction.
- Weekly Patch 5: Happy Holidays!
- Bird-Faced, Well-Laid, All-Out, Self-Forming gets hyphenated.
- Weekly Patch 3: Balance Balance Balance
- All Out Attack card's drawback now stacks in a more sensible manner.