Act 3 or the Beyond is the third of the three default acts of Slay the Spire.
This act is infamous for enemies that are notoriously difficult to deal with, with some boasting an amount of health that is comparable to that of a Boss. Even the weakest enemies in this act are very much a nuisance that requires careful plan of attack.
Due to the diverse nature of enemies and their difficulty, this is the act that will test the player's deck thoroughly for its ability to survive every kind of situation.
Enemies are usually comprised of one very strong monster, a group of strong monsters, or a group of moderately strong monsters.
Events exclusive to this act usually have great impact on the player while having huge risk tied to them. There are only a few exclusive events that do not cost the player something. Like in Act 2, there are a number of events that are affected by Relics the player has.
This act spans from floor 35 to floor 51.
- Floor 35 is always a Monsters battle.
- Floor 43 is always a Treasure Room.
- Floor 49 is always a Rest Site.
- Floor 50 is always a Boss battle.
- Floor 51 is the player facing an unknown entity.
- If the player has the Ruby, Emerald, and Sapphire keys they will advance to floor 52 and Act 4.
- Otherwise, the game will end in a "Victory?" screen.
- Mind Bloom
- Secret Portal
- Sensory Stone
- The Moai Head (see: Golden Idol (Event))
- Tomb of Lord Red Mask (see: Bandits)
- Winding Halls
- A Note For Yourself
- Bonfire Spirits
- Designer In-Spire
- Golden Shrine
- Match and Keep
- Ominous Forge
- The Divine Fountain
- The Woman in Blue
- Upgrade Shrine
- We Meet Again!
- Wheel of Change
First 2 Encounters
|3 Shapes||3 randomly chosen from 2 Repulsors, 2 Spikers and 2 Exploders.||33.33%|
|4 Shapes||4 randomly chosen from 2 Repulsors, 2 Spikers and 2 Exploders.||12.5%|
|Spheric Guardian and 2 Shapes||Shapes are randomly chosen from Repulsors, Spikers and Exploders.||12.5%|
|Jaw Worm Horde||3 Jaw Worms (Hard mode)||12.5%|