Acid Slime (L)[edit | edit source]


Pattern[edit | edit source]

Has a 30% chance of using Corrosive Spit, 40% chance of using Tackle and 30% chance of using Lick in every turn.

Cannot use Tackle twice in a row and cannot use Lick or Corrosive Spit three times in a row.

At Ascension 17+, it has a 40% chance of using Corrosive Spit, 30% chance of using Tackle and 30% chance of using Lick.

It also cannot use Lick twice in a row and cannot use Corrosive Spit or Tackle three times in a row.

Below half HP, Acid Slime (L) will split into two Acid Slime (M)s, each with the Acid Slime (L)'s current HP.

Name Intent Effect Asc 2+ Asc 17+
Corrosive Spit Intent - Attack Debuff.png Deals 11 damage, shuffles 2 Slimed into the discard pile. Deals 12 damage, shuffles 2 Slimed into the discard pile. Deals 12 damage, shuffles 2 Slimed into the discard pile.
Lick Debuff1.png Inflicts 2 Icon Weak.png Weak. Inflicts 2 Icon Weak.png Weak. Inflicts 2 Icon Weak.png Weak.
Tackle Attack intent 4.png Deals 16 damage. Deals 18 damage. Deals 18 damage.
Split Intent - Unknown.png Dies and spawns 2 Acid Slimes (M) with current HP. Dies and spawns 2 Acid Slimes (M) with current HP. Dies and spawns 2 Acid Slimes (M) with current HP.

Acid Slime (M)[edit | edit source]


Pattern[edit | edit source]

(Same AI as Acid Slime (L) with the exception of not splitting) Has a 30% chance of using Corrosive Spit, 40% chance of using Tackle and 30% chance of using Lick in every turn.

Cannot use Tackle twice in a row and cannot use Lick or Corrosive Spit three times in a row.

At Ascension 17+, it has a 40% chance of using Corrosive Spit, 30% chance of using Tackle and 30% chance of using Lick.

It also cannot use Lick twice in a row and cannot use Corrosive Spit or Tackle three times in a row.

Name Intent Effect Asc 2+
Corrosive Spit Intent - Attack Debuff.png Deal 7 damage, shuffles 1 Slimed into the discard pile. Deal 8 damage, shuffles 1 Slimed into the discard pile.
Lick Debuff1.png Inflicts 1 Icon Weak.png Weak. Inflicts 1 Icon Weak.png Weak.
Tackle Intent - Aggressive - Sword.png Deal 10 damage. Deal 12 damage.

Acid Slime (S)[edit | edit source]


Pattern[edit | edit source]

1- 50% chance of using Lick, 50% chance of using Tackle.

2+- Alternates between the moves.

In Ascension 17+, it will always start with Lick and then it will alternate between the two moves.

Name Intent Effect Asc 2+
Lick Debuff1.png Inflict 1 Icon Weak.png Weak. Inflict 1 Icon Weak.png Weak.
Tackle Attack intent 1.png Deals 3 damage. Deals 4 damage.

Update History[edit | edit source]

  • Patch V2.0: The Watcher
    • Slime and Heart enemy SFX no longer play when game is backgrounded.
  • Patch V1.1: The Dealer
    • Fixed enemy order issues in Slime Boss, Gremlin Leader, and Reptomancer encounters.
  • Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
    • Updating SFX for Slimed Attack.
  • Weekly Patch 40: Forethought
    • Acid Slime (Large) and Slime Boss get additional slime attack SFX.
  • Weekly Patch 21: Channel Lightning
    • Slimes no longer make sounds if game is running in background and bg sounds are muted.
  • Weekly Patch 17: Patched in the Face
    • Slimed: Replaces Wounds and Draw Reduction debuff from Slime enemies.
    • Several Slime enemies now give you Slimed rather than a debuff.
  • Weekly Patch 16: Back to Work
    • Split Slimes and other spawned minions should now correctly have the Slow power when Time Dilation mod is on.
  • Weekly Patch 5: Happy Holidays!
    • Meat on the Bone, Red Skull, Slime's Split, and Berserk all trigger on less than or equal to 50% HP and desc are updated to reflect this
  • Weekly Patch 3: Balance Balance Balance
    • If something goes wrong with monster IDs in save files, an apologetic slime will now appear.
  • Weekly Patch 2: Slimes!
    • New battle in the Exordium: So many slimes!
Monsters, Elites, and Bosses
MonsterMapIcon.png

AcidSlimeIcon.jpgSpikeSlimeIcon.jpgCultistIcon.jpgJawWormIcon.jpgLousesIcon.jpgFungiBeastIcon.jpgGremlinsIcon.jpgLooterIcon.jpgBlueSlaverIcon.jpgRedSlaverIcon.jpg

EliteMapIcon.png

GremlinNobIcon.jpgLagavulinIcon.jpgSentriesIcon.jpg

BossMapIcon.png

Guardian.jpgHexaghostAchievement.jpgSlimeBossAchievement.jpg

MonsterMapIcon.png

ByrdIcon.jpgChosenIcon.jpgMuggerIcon.jpgShelledParasiteIcon.jpgSphericGuardianIcon.jpgCenturionMysticIcon.jpgSnakePlantIcon.jpgSneckoIcon.jpg

CultistIcon.jpgFungiBeastIcon.jpgGremlinsIcon.jpgLooterIcon.jpgSentrySoloIcon.jpgBlueSlaverIcon.jpgRedSlaverIcon.jpg

EliteMapIcon.png

BookOfStabbingIcon.jpgGremlinLeaderIcon.jpgTaskmasterIcon.jpg

BossMapIcon.png

AutomatonAchievement.jpgChamp.jpgCollectorAchievement.jpg

MonsterMapIcon.png

DarklingIcon.jpgOrbWalkerIcon.jpgShapesIcon.jpgMawIcon.jpgSpireGrowthIcon.jpgTransientIcon.jpgWrithingMassIcon.jpg

CultistIcon.jpgJawWormIcon.jpgSphericGuardianIcon.jpg

EliteMapIcon.png

GiantHeadIcon.jpgNemesisIcon.jpgReptomancerIcon.jpg

BossMapIcon.png

AwakenedOneAchievement.jpgDonuAndDecaIcon.jpgTimeEaterAchievement.jpg

EliteMapIcon.png

SpireShieldIcon.jpgSpireSpearIcon.jpg

BossMapIcon.png

CorruptHeartIcon.jpg

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.