Achievements are granted throughout the game for various merits of small and large scale. They do not unlock anything, but do count towards a Save File's completion percent.
|The Guardian||Defeated The Guardian.|
|The Ghost||Defeated Hexaghost.|
|The Boss||Defeated the Slime Boss.|
|The Champion||Defeated The Champ|
|The Automaton||Defeated the Bronze Automaton.|
|The Collector||Defeated The Collector.|
|The Shapes||Defeated Donu and Deca.|
|The Crow||Defeated the Awakened One.|
|The Time Eater||Defeated the Time Eater.|
|Ruby||Beat the game with the Ironclad.|
|Emerald||Beat the game with the Silent.|
|Sapphire||Beat the game with the Defect.|
|Ruby+||Complete the Ending with the Ironclad.|
|Emerald+||Complete the Ending with the Silent.|
|Sapphire+||Complete the Ending with the Defect.|
|The End?||Complete the Ending with the Ironclad, Silent, and Defect.|
|Ascend 0||Unlock Ascension mode.|
|Ascend 10||Complete Ascension Level 10.|
|Ascend 20||Complete Ascension Level 20.|
|Speed Climber||Beat the game in under 20 minutes.|
|My Lucky Day||Win a Daily Climb|
|Common Sense||Beat the game with a deck containing no uncommons or rares.|
|Who Needs Relics?||Beat the game with a single Relic.|
|Shrug It Off||Win a battle with 1 HP remaining.|
|Adrenaline||Have 9 Energy in a single turn of combat.|
|The Pact||Exhaust 20 cards in a single combat.|
|Purity||Have 3 or fewer cards in hand, draw, and discard pile combined.|
|Ooh Donut!||Finish Donu with a Feed.|
|Jaxxed||Have 50 or more Strength during combat.|
|Impervious||Have 99 or more Block during combat.|
|Barricaded||Have 999 Block during combat.|
|Minimalist||Beat the game with a 5 card deck or smaller.|
|You Are Nothing||Defeat a boss on turn 1.|
|Perfect||Defeat a boss without taking any damage.|
|Come At Me||Win a combat without playing an Attack.|
|Ninja||Play 10 shivs in a single turn.|
|Infinity||Play 25 cards in a single turn.|
|Plague||Defeat 3 enemies with Poison in a single combat.|
|Catalyst||Apply 99 or more Poison on a single enemy.|
|The Transient||Defeat the Transient before it fades away.|
|Powerful||Have 10 or more buffs during combat.|
|Neon||Channel 9 Plasma in a single turn.|
|Focused||Have 25 or more Focus during combat.|
- Adrenaline can be easy to get using cards that generate energy, such as Adrenaline or TURBO, or by using Ice Cream, which conserves energy between turns.
- The Pact can be earned in combats where the enemies applies many Statuses, such as the fight with the Sentries.
- To earn the Purity achievement, you either need a constant source of Exhausting, or a minimalist deck with some exhaustable cards.
- The Impervious and Barricaded achievements can be earned with any source of Block and a way to conserve it between turns, such as Barricade. A card such as Entrench also makes this easier.
- Peace Pipe makes the Minimalist challenge easier, as you are given many more card removal opportunities with it.
- Killing the boss on turn 1 for the You Are Nothing achievement requires a large amount of damage to be done in a single turn. Consider using a highly upgraded Searing Blow, boosters like Offering/Adrenaline/Potions, or an "infinite" deck.
- The Come At Me achievement is easily earned with Thorns, Poison, or by playing The Defect and letting orbs chip away.
- The Catalyst achievement, as its name implies, is simplified with the use of Catalyst.
- The Transient is more or less a hard version of "You are nothing". Any build that scales quickly, e.g. via the use of Catalyst or Limit Break, or infinite one-turn killer combo, may beat it.
- Neon is best earned through the use of Meteor Strike and a way to play it multiple times in one turn, like Echo Form and/or Hologram.
- Both Focused and Powerful are best earned with Creative AI as a continuous source of powers. Focused can also be earned through the use of Consume, but will require many orb slots.
- If you wonder how an "infinite" deck can kill anything in one turn, imagine a 5 cards deck containing Flash of Steel and Finesse. If this still looks like impracticable theory to you, think of cards like Impatience or Purity, and relics like Bag of Preparation, which can let you achieve this with much more than just 5 cards in your deck.
Of course, many variations may be found, like using Dropkick / Heel Hook, or Unceasing Top and only 0-energy cards... just use wisely what the games gives to you, and you'll find plenty of situationnal possibilities.