The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Achievements are granted throughout the game for various merits of small and large scale. They do not unlock anything, but do count towards a Save File's completion percent.
|Shrug It Off||Win a battle with 1 HP remaining.|
|Purity||Have 3 or fewer cards in hand, draw, and discard pile combined.|
|Come At Me||Win a combat without playing an Attack.|
|The Pact||Exhaust 20 cards in a single combat.|
|Adrenaline||Have 9 Energy in a single turn of combat.|
|Powerful||Have 10 or more buffs during combat.|
|Jaxxed||Have 50 or more Strength during combat.|
|Impervious||Have 99 or more Block during combat.|
|Barricaded||Have 999 Block during combat.|
|Catalyst||Apply 99 or more Poison on a single enemy.|
|Plague||Defeat 3 enemies with Poison in a single combat.|
|Ninja||Play 10 shivs in a single turn.|
|Infinity||Play 25 cards in a single turn.|
|Focused||Have 25 or more Focus during combat.|
|Neon||Channel 9 Plasma in a single turn.|
|You Are Nothing||Defeat a boss on turn 1.|
|Minimalist||Beat the game with a 5 card deck or smaller.|
|Ooh Donut!||Finish Donu with a Feed.|
|Perfect||Defeat a boss without taking any damage.|
|Who Needs Relics?||Beat the game with a single Relic.|
|Speed Climber||Beat the game in under 20 minutes.|
|Common Sense||Beat the game with a deck containing no uncommons or rares.|
|My Lucky Day||Win a Daily Climb.|
|The Transient||Defeat the Transient before it fades away.|
|The Guardian||Defeated The Guardian.|
|The Ghost||Defeated Hexaghost.|
|The Boss||Defeated the Slime Boss.|
|The Automaton||Defeated the Bronze Automaton.|
|The Collector||Defeated The Collector.|
|The Champion||Defeated The Champ.|
|The Crow||Defeated the Awakened One.|
|The Shapes||Defeated Donu and Deca.|
|The Time Eater||Defeated the Time Eater.|
|Ruby||Beat the game with the Ironclad.|
|Emerald||Beat the game with the Silent.|
|Sapphire||Beat the game with the Defect.|
|Amethyst||Beat the game with the Watcher.|
|Ruby+||Complete the Ending with the Ironclad.|
|Emerald+||Complete the Ending with the Silent.|
|Sapphire+||Complete the Ending with the Defect.|
|Amethyst+||Complete the Ending with the Watcher.|
|The End?||Complete the Ending with the Ironclad, Silent, and Defect.|
|Eternal One||Obtain all other Achievements.|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Adrenaline can be easy to get using cards that generate Energy, such as Adrenaline, TURBO, Collect, Deva Form, or by using Ice Cream, which conserves Energy between turns.
- The Pact can be earned in combats where the enemies applies many Statuses, such as the fight with the Sentries, or use any combo of Corruption with Dead Branch and/or Dark Embrace.
- To earn the Purity achievement, you either need a constant source of Exhausting, or a minimalist deck with some Exhaust cards.
- The Impervious and Barricaded achievements can be earned with any source of Block and a way to conserve it between turns, such as Barricade. Entrench makes these achievements much easier and less tedious.
- Peace Pipe makes the Minimalist challenge easier, as you are given many more card removal opportunities with it.
- Killing the boss on turn 1 for the You Are Nothing achievement requires a large amount of damage to be done in a single turn. Consider using a highly upgraded Searing Blow, boosters like Offering/Adrenaline/Potions, or an "infinite" deck.
- Killing the Awakened One's first phase in one turn counts for getting the achievement.
- The Come At Me achievement is easily earned with Thorns, Poison, or by playing The Defect and letting Orbs chip away.
- The Catalyst achievement, as its name implies, is simplified with the use of Catalyst.
- The Transient is more or less a hard version of "You are nothing". Any build that scales quickly, e.g. via the use of Catalyst, Limit Break, rapid Mantra generation for a consistent Divinity or infinite one-turn killer combo, may beat it.
- Neon is best earned through the use of Meteor Strike and a way to play it multiple times in one turn, such as Echo Form and/or Hologram.
- Both Focused and Powerful are best earned with Creative AI as a continuous source of powers.
- An "infinite" deck containing cards such as Flash of Steel or Heel Hook will make many achievements simple. An infinite can also be built with cards such as Tactician or an Unceasing Top but a deck like this may take longer to kill enemies.
Update History[edit | edit source]
- Patch V2.0: The Watcher
- Watcher completion achievements: Amethyst and Amethyst+
- Eternal One achievement now require Amethyst & Amethyst+ achievements.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.