Achievements are granted throughout the game for various merits of small and large scale. They do not unlock anything, but do count towards a Save File's completion percent.
|The Guardian||Defeated The Guardian.|
|The Ghost||Defeated Hexaghost.|
|The Boss||Defeated the Slime Boss.|
|The Champion||Defeated The Champ|
|The Automaton||Defeated the Bronze Automaton.|
|The Collector||Defeated The Collector.|
|The Shapes||Defeated Donu and Deca.|
|The Crow||Defeated the Awakened One.|
|The Time Eater||Defeated the Time Eater.|
|Ruby||Beat the game with the Ironclad.|
|Emerald||Beat the game with the Silent.|
|Sapphire||Beat the game with the Defect.|
|Ruby+||Complete the Ending with the Ironclad.|
|Emerald+||Complete the Ending with the Silent.|
|Sapphire+||Complete the Ending with the Defect.|
|The End?||Complete the Ending with the Ironclad, Silent, and Defect.|
|Ascend 0||Unlock Ascension mode.|
|Ascend 10||Complete Ascension Level 10.|
|Ascend 20||Complete Ascension Level 20.|
|Speed Climber||Beat the game in under 20 minutes.|
|My Lucky Day||Win a Daily Climb|
|Common Sense||Beat the game with a deck containing no uncommons or rares.|
|Who Needs Relics?||Beat the game with a single Relic.|
|Shrug It Off||Win a battle with 1 HP remaining.|
|Adrenaline||Have 9 Energy in a single turn of combat.|
|The Pact||Exhaust 20 cards in a single combat.|
|Purity||Have 3 or fewer cards in hand, draw, and discard pile combined.|
|Ooh Donut!||Finish Donu with a Feed.|
|Jaxxed||Have 50 or more Strength during combat.|
|Impervious||Have 99 or more Block during combat.|
|Barricaded||Have 999 Block during combat.|
|Minimalist||Beat the game with a 5 card deck or smaller.|
|You Are Nothing||Defeat a boss on turn 1.|
|Perfect||Defeat a boss without taking any damage.|
|Come At Me||Win a combat without playing an Attack.|
|Ninja||Play 10 shivs in a single turn.|
|Infinity||Play 25 cards in a single turn.|
|Plague||Defeat 3 enemies with Poison in a single combat.|
|Catalyst||Apply 99 or more Poison on a single enemy.|
|The Transient||Defeat the Transient before it fades away.|
|Powerful||Have 10 or more buffs during combat.|
|Neon||Channel 9 Plasma in a single turn.|
|Focused||Have 25 or more Focus during combat.|
- Adrenaline can be easy to get using cards that generate energy, such as Adrenaline or TURBO, or by using Ice Cream, which conserves energy between turns.
- The Pact can be earned in combats where the enemies applies many Statuses, such as the fight with the Sentries.
- To earn the Purity achievement, you either need a constant source of Exhausting, or a minimalist deck with some exhaustable cards.
- The Impervious and Barricaded achievements can be earned with any source of Block and a way to conserve it between turns, such as Barricade. A card such as Entrench also makes this easier.
- Peace Pipe makes the Minimalist challenge easier, as you are given many more card removal opportunities with it.
- Killing the boss on turn 1 for the You Are Nothing achievement requires a large amount of damage to be done in a single turn. Consider using a highly upgraded Searing Blow, boosters like Offering/Adrenaline/Potions, or an "infinite" deck.
- Killing the Awakened One's first phase in one turn counts for getting the achievement.
- The Come At Me achievement is easily earned with Thorns, Poison, or by playing The Defect and letting orbs chip away.
- The Catalyst achievement, as its name implies, is simplified with the use of Catalyst.
- The Transient is more or less a hard version of "You are nothing". Any build that scales quickly, e.g. via the use of Catalyst or Limit Break, or infinite one-turn killer combo, may beat it.
- Neon is best earned through the use of Meteor Strike and a way to play it multiple times in one turn, like Echo Form and/or Hologram.
- Both Focused and Powerful are best earned with Creative AI as a continuous source of powers. Focused can also be earned through the use of Consume, but will require many orb slots.
- An "infinite" deck containing cards such as or Heel Hook will make many achievements simple. An infinite can also be built with cards such as Tactician or an Unceasing Top but a deck like this may take longer to kill enemies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.